What we believe in
All too often a business’ values represent big bold aims and big bold words, usually written in big bold letters on a wall and then forgotten about.
At CTS our values are core to the way we interact with each other, our clients and the world around us.
They’re what we live by and dictate how we do business.
- From the bottom to the top, we don't treat anyone differently
- We roll up our sleeves and help out, knowing others would do the same for us
- We share and consider each other’s thoughts, listening and trusting that we will be listened to
- We don't expect people to be mind readers
- We know that work is only one aspect of our lives
- We’re more than colleagues
- We treat each other as equals and consider our actions and how they will impact others around them
- We celebrate each other's successes
- We support our local communities with volunteering and fundraising, as well as supporting our colleagues in need
Try New Things
- Learning is at our core and we’re not afraid to try something new
- If it works that’s great and it doesn’t that’s fine too, either way, we’ve gained knowledge to share and can grow professionally
- We challenge thoughts in a constructive way
- We strive to not only keep pace with our surroundings but innovate to drive things forward
- We don’t wait around
- We know who needs to have input and when we seize opportunities and make decisions quickly
- If things go wrong, we fix them
Aisling Oliver-Bolt, Project/Change Manager
"It's so refreshing to work for a company that allows each individual to get on with what they need to do. From throwing yourself at a project to taking on a new skill and being flexible with your work/life balance."
Yvonne Duddle, Head of Marketing
"CTS Group has a much more productive and happier environment to work in compared to most organisations because we deliberately don’t have one thing: A blame culture. Everyone is in full support of innovation and actually backs that up by allowing everyone to try and fail without judgement."
Chloe Skerritt, People Operations Administrator
"Feedback and collaborative working are widely encouraged at CTS and during my time here I've received lots of feedback and appreciation as well as being able to recognise others and the work they do. Everybody is really friendly and nothing is too much trouble."
Mark Siddall, Technical Writer
"CTS have faith in the people that they employ and trust that they are the experts in their field. This allows us to innovate and react to our customer's needs instead of having to wait months for approval. And, if something doesn't work as expected, we learn from the experience and find a new solution."
Roxana Sandu, Senior Data Analyst
"I'm picking the 'Get involved' one because, aside from people actually living by it in their day-to-day roles, this value is portrayed from the top down in the monthly All Hands Q&A sessions, where everyone is encouraged to ask the leadership team questions. The sessions always feel very open, honest, and constructive."
Laura Mazzola, Project Manager
"As a Project Manager, I think it is fundamental to recognise the project team’s effort when delivering a project. I always try to notice the good qualities of others and appreciate even the little things. We have a good habit of appreciating each other’s great work which is really motivating."
Charlie Rozentals, Change Management Lead
"As a remote worker, I make a point of going up to the Manchester Office at least once per month so I get to know people. I've always been made to feel part of the team. The result is that I'm often a go-to person for all sorts of things that aren't really part of my job. I'll always help because that's what teams do - they help each other out."